It is a good idea to be part of Skeps just now. You know why?
‘Coz Skeps is a booming fintech startup, which has just the right mix of challenge and immense learning. Mentorship from industry leaders not only makes it a great place to work but also broadens one’s horizons. So if you are someone with fire, skills, ideas and relevant experience, read on.
At Skeps, you will spend your day
- Developing and strengthening brand assets including style and brand guidelines
- Delivering high-quality, on-brand graphics to support a superior customer experience
- Maintaining a set of design best practices and guidelines to reduce and minimize production efforts
- Producing creative assets including graphics, templates, and layouts and visual standards for marketing activities across multiple channels. These include web, social media, events, email campaigns, and other activations
- Utilizing your graphic design skill to promote the company objectives and establish brand recognition
- Ensuring accuracy and a high creative bar
- Presenting work to the team and key stakeholders for review, feedback, and approval
What all you need to be at Skeps
- Bachelor’s degree in design/relevant disciplines or equivalent work experience
- 2–4 years of industry experience in graphics and visual design
- Proficiency in Sketch, Figma, Zeplin, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign or any Visual design and Wire-framing tool
- Extensive knowledge of Graphic Design, Print Design/Layout, Web Design, and Development, with experience in design/development for both mobile and desktop applications
- Demonstrated strong visual design expertise with the ability to produce fresh, simple, elegant and exceedingly usable layouts and interactions and iconography
- Creative, adaptable to trends and conceptualize original ideas
You’ll be a part of our in-house design team which will constantly challenge the status quo to define exceptional user experience journeys. You will feel right at home here if you love prototyping, sketching, animating awesome interactions or coming up with creative messaging.
Think you can do all of this and also detail uber-cool icons; hit apply or give us a shout at email@example.com.